Baccarat – a fascinating card game that is a twist in the arsenal of any casino games. Until recently, a game called Baccarat addicted exclusively aristocrats, millionaires and senior people. James Bond, secret agent of the British intelligence with a license to kill, it is in this game successfully beat the casino "Royal". And today, a very large rates are typical for baccarat, but now this exciting game has been made available to the whole world.
Baccarat – quite a simple game, it requires players to place a bet only, so the game becomes a characteristic intensity that does not afflict players expectations, everything happens automatically according to the rules. The main challenge for all the players, the goal is to guess who will win the dealer or the player or Match Drawn.
The American version of baccarat can participate up to fourteen players and three croupiers. It is this version of the game, the most common in the casino.
goal of the game
The object of baccarat – to collect a combination of cards with a total of 9 points or as close as possible to 9. Ace is counted as one point, cards from 2 through 9 – at face value, images, and dozens give zero points. If the total is 10 or more, 10 is subtracted from it and the residue is taken into account when calculating the results. For example, 7 + 6 = 13 = 3 or 4 + 6 = 10 = 0.
playing the game
The player can bet on the "Player» ( «Player») and «Bank» ( «Bank») and / or "Draw» ( «Tie»). At the beginning of the game, the banker and the player receive two cards. In certain cases, a third map of the player, banker or both may be issued.
Member (player or banker) who scored 9 points wins. Player who scored 8 points, provided that the enemy scored less, wins. If one of the participants does not have 8 or 9 points, it is possible to get a third card.
Third card rule
The third card rule determines when the player and / or banker automatically issues a third card when playing Bakkar:
– If the player has scored the first two cards from 0 to 5 points, he gets the third card, if more than 5 points are scored, it does not get.
– If the banker scored from 0 to 4 points, then he receives the third card, if more than 5 – no, if the banker has 5 points, then the decision to receive a third card is made depending on the player maps.
– If the player did not receive the third card, the banker receives the third card if he has 0-5 points or stops if he has 6-7 points
– If a third card player receives 2 or 3, then the banker gets the third card having 0-4 points or stops if it has 5-7 points.
– if a third card player receives 4 or 5, then the banker gets the third card having 0-5 points or stops if it has 6-7 points.
– If a third card player receives 6 or 7, the banker receives a third card having 0-6 points or stops if he has 7 points.
– If a third card player receives 8, then the banker receives a third card having a 0-2 points or stops if he has 3-7 points.
– If a third card player receives ace, 9-ku, 10-ku or "multillet", then the banker receives a third card with 0-3 points or stops if he has 4-7 points.
As a result, the rate wins on the participant who scored more points (that is, if the dealer scored more, then the "Bank" rate wins, if less – "player"). In case of equality, the rates on the player and the bank return, wins the bet "draw".
– The rate on the player is paid 1 to 1.
– The rate on the bank is paid 1 to 1 minus 5% commission.
– The rate on the draw is paid 8 to 1.
Bakkar game today is easy to meet in many Online casino. Players offer to try their best in several varieties of game. The rules in them are slightly different, but the essence and scheme of the game remains initial.