February 9th ended the event "Ice Totally Gaming 2017", which took place in the framework of London Igor Seta. This event began on February 7 and lasted three days. People gathered in one place to solve the most important issues relating to the gambling market. There were agreements to cooperate, the development plans and much more were discussed.
The main points of the event are shown below:
1) Supplier "Reflex Gaming" and bookmaker office "William Hill" concluded a contract of cooperation related to the provision of content the latter.
2) authorized companies "Sportradar" The event was told about the formation of cybersports, and also discussed changing it to mainstream for the gambling community.
3) Brand "Habanero" Brought its new developments to the event, issued in 2017.
4) The general director of the British Commission on Gambling told about their plans to work the organization and participants contact with it. The trends in gambling business were discussed, as well as it was said about the priority areas of the structure of the structure this year.
5) The cooperation agreement concluded such participants of the event:
– "Microgaming" and "Really Useful Group" Plan together to create a slot machine based on the film Andrew Lloyd Webber "Ghost Opera".
– "Playtech" Recovered about the deal with "Warner Brothers Consumer Products", In the course of which the first has the right to create slots, using the topics of the films of the latter.
6) CEO "Softswiss" Illuminated on the question of obtaining easy access to the best game content and online casino.
The event is not in vain call the most important event in the world of online gambling, because thanks to him many companies find additional ideas for the development of their business. The event takes place once a year, so to the next meeting "Ice Totally Gaming 2018" All participants have a chance to prepare well.